“Introduction to the circular economy concepts” is a virtual instructor-led training to provide a unique opportunity to understand concepts, principles, innovation, and start-up ideas of the circular economy. Throughout the training we provide case studies how some companies and start-ups have implemented circular economy concept. By the end of the course, students will have the foundation about sustainable raw materials, they will learn how to design circular products, and develop circular business models.
- Students/fresh graduates in the field of Engineering, Agriculture, Architecture, and Businesses
- Engineers, Designers or Professionals who intend to use the circular economy concept in their Organization
- People who are looking for start-up ideas in the area of sustainability and circular economy
- Teachers in Engineering, Agriculture and Businesses
- Hands-On learning approach
- Circular business models and start-up idea
- Project – Innovative, circular projects to solve real issues
- Industry specific circular economy solution
- 8 weeks course
- Online lecture: 8 Hrs. (1 hr/week)
- Assignments & project: 25hrs.
- Certificate after successful completion of the course
- Final Assessment