This multidisciplinary, introduction to biofuels course is designed to make students aware of issues with liquid fossil fuels and the benefits of biofuels. This course will cover different types of biofuels and their feedstocks. This course will also cover manufacturing processes of bio-ethanol and biodiesel; and also include advanced biofuels processes like syngas to liquid fuels and algal biofuels.
- Students/fresh graduates in the field of Engineering, Agriculture, and Businesses
- People who are looking for start-up ideas in the area of sustainability and biofuels
- Teachers in Engineering, Agriculture, and Businesses
- 4 weeks course
- Online lecture: 4 Hrs. (1 hr/week)
- Certificate after successful completion of the course